PRIVACY CHARTER OF THE WEB-SITE APAVOU HOTELS - RESORTS & SPA
The « APAVOU HOTELS - RESORTS & SPA » web site is committed to the confidentiality of all the information that you transmit to us and has the same commitment as far as the security that is given to all transactions made on the web site.
Concerned with your right to privacy and to protect all the data that you give, the APAVOU HOTELS - RESORTS & SPA web site adheres to the legislation in force regarding the protection of privacy. Collecting and treating your personal data is done in conformity with the Data Protection Act 2004.
CONFIDENTIALITY OF THE DATA
1 - The collection and use of your personal data
Apavou Hotels – Resorts & Spa website requires you to give some personal information, some of which is obligatory as it is indispensable for your reservation and the billing of your orders, whilst others are optional. That optional information is collected so that we can meet your expectations in a more personalized manner.
In conformity with Article 27 of the law « Informatiques et Libertés » of the 6th January 1978 which has been amended by the law 2004-801 of the 6th August 2004, the information which is indispensable to treat and execute your orders and your demands is indicated by an asterisk on the web site.
APAVOU HOTELS - RESORTS & SPA, collects the data that you communicate:
- at the time when place an order;
- at the time when you formulate your proposal;
- when you participate in our contests
- when you subscribe to the newsletter and to our possible good plans
-when you subscribe to a competition
-when you make a reservation
-when you order a brochure
-when you reply to a survey
This data will be saved on a secure mode.
« APAVOU HOTELS - RESORTS & SPA » web site can also collect information by using cookies which allow you to browse the website. A cookie is a small text file which is sent from your hard drive that allows us to identify and collect certain information like the date and time of your visit, your preferred rubrics and so on. These data are necessary so that you can receive offers which are totally adapted to your expectations. They do not contain any information about your credit card.
- If you are surfing on the Internet with Internet Explorer 5 (Microsoft): click on ‘tools » « internet options » « security » « custom level »; in the « cookies » section, choose « ask » or « disable » for the two proposed options.
- If you are surfing on the Internet with Navigator 3 (Netscape): select « options » « network preferences » from the main menu. Change to the « protocols » tab. Among the different warnings that can be activated, the first one is entitled « warn before accepting a cookie’. Thenceforth, you will be warned when a cookie will arrive and you will be able to oppose against its registration.
- If you are surfing on the internet with Communicator (Netscape): click on « edit » « preferences » from the main menu, select « advanced ». Choose the desired option.
2 - The Newsletter
« APAVOU HOTELS & RESORTS & SPA » website proposes internet users a free subscription service to the « newsletter ».
Above all, the purpose of this service is to inform you on the products, the offers and the proposed services by « APAVOU HOTELS & RESORTS & SPA ». It contains information which allows internet users to use the web site more efficiently and to promote the new items.
The subscribers receive information concerning the products and benefit from the best offers of the hotels from the group « APAVOU HOTELS & RESORTS & SPA » with regular editions.
In conformity with the law « pour la confiance dans l’économie numérique » (article L33-4-1 of the Posts and Electronic Telecommunications Code and L121-20-5 of the Consumption Code) with the law « Informatiques et Libertés »: amended on the 6th August 2004 and the recommendations of the CNIL, we propose to internet users, who do not wish to receive the newsletter anymore, to un-subscribe with a simple click.
3 - Our commercial relationship with our customers
With regards to our commercial relationship, we have to contact you via email to seek the confirmation of your order or your application.
In order to satisfy you and to reward your loyalty, we might send you promotional offers available on the services of the APAVOU HOTELS - RESORTS & SPA
However, you can stop us from sending these promotional offers by sending us an email on the following address: email@example.com.
4 - Access rights on your personal data
In conformity with Article 34 of the law 78-17 of the 6th January 1978, « Informatiques et Libertés » as amended; you have a right to access, modify, rectify and delete your personal data contained in our files. This is your right and we are committed to have it respected without any delay:
- To delete your personal data, send an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org . If you wish for your personal data not to be transmitted to third parties, mention it on your email.
- To consult and modify your profile, you should go on the rubric « modification of my profile » (for clients-internet users with access codes) and bring the necessary modifications with a few clicks. For the internet users without access code, you can modify your profile upon request via email at the address email@example.com.
The Confidentiality Charter of the APAVOU HOTELS - RESORTS & SPA web site is applicable as from the 1st March 2005.